Sunday, January 27, 2013

Dinner Omelets

Yesterday we had the most spectacular, super-easy lunch.  We made this one skillet, delicious meat and vegetable dish, Pakistani Kima, but we had left overs-this recipe mades A LOT!  Unfortunately, it was not exactly enough for the next meal of the day.  But I was not going to let that fact deter me from getting out of making dinner!  Three ingredients saved my evening:  Butter, eggs and cheese.  We'll just let the following pictures speak for themselves.  (BTW:  My eldest daughter was the photographer!)
 Butter and the original dish from lunch.
 A dozen eggs whipped up in the Batter Bowl; there's the cheese.


 Covered and cooking until firm in my gorgeous, most favorite pan in the world!

YUM!  Even the little kids liked it!

You can try this with almost any kind of left-overs or combinations.  It's a great, healthy shortcut!

No comments:

Post a Comment